Mr. Vijay Goel is a Corporate Lawyer and Senior partner for the London office of the firm Singhania & Co (https://www.singhania.com). Mr. Goel's areas of practice include corporate law relevant to technology transfers, joint ventures, foreign collaborations and licensing.
He is the founder of the "Indo-European Business Forum" established in 2007 (iebf.org.uk).
Members include members of the House of Lords, Members of Parliament and
Members of European Parliaments and top business leaders from India and the UK
including Messrs G.P. Hinduja, K.K. Modi, Mohit Burman, Jeh Wadia, Nikhil
Gandhi and Raj Loomba Current and previous positions include:-
- Economic Advisor to Government of Malta.
- Chairman of the London Chamber of Commerce Asian Business
Chairman of ASSOCHAM UK, one of the largest Chamber of Commerce in India
- Vice Chairman of Africa International Business Forum
- Member of The UKTI Global
Entrepreneur India Advisory Group
- Committee Member of Gandhi Statue in front of British Parliament https://www.gandhistatue.org/
- Ambassador of Barnardo's, UK's largest and Oldest national children's charity. Barnardo's is a 150 year old Charity which works to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people . The President of Barnardo's is HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
- Special Advisor to the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) for investments (www.cbcglobal.org). CBC has top connections in more than 53 countries